When garden party season is in full swing, it pays to have options when it comes to cocktails. Whether you’re hosting or showing up as a guest, it is always worth having easy cocktail recipes up your sleeve that you can serve at a moment’s notice to leave a lasting impression.
Spiced Rum Piña Colada recipe
The piña colada has been on cocktail bar menus for as long as we can remember, and as far as easy cocktail recipes go, our piña colada recipe is hard to beat. Sailor Jerry Spiced Rum sits at the heart of our recipe, and with the addition of a few exquisite garnishes, this one is definitely a crowd-pleaser.
- 1½ parts Sailor Jerry Spiced Rum
- 1 part coconut cream
- ¼ pineapple juice
- Fresh pineapple chunks
- Maraschino cherries
- Toasted coconut flakes
- Add all the above ingredients to a mixing glass and shake
- Add ice, and then shake again
- Strain into a highball or tiki glass and fill with ice
- Garnish with fresh pineapple, maraschino cherries and toasted coconut flakes
Bold enough to stand out, yet smooth enough to blend in, Sailor Jerry Spiced Rum is a perfect fit in any rum cocktail and shines bright in the piña colada.